Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a highly motivated Molecular Technologist to perform high-complexity testing and analysis reporting to the Molecular Supervisor in our Diagnostics Division. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for healthcare with a strong attention to detail and is ready to apply their skill set in a fast-paced and growing company helping shape AI-powered pathology.
What You'll Do
- Perform testing per SOP.
- Ensure appropriate management and handling of patient specimens.
- Assist with administrative duties including writing and maintaining procedures, completing proficiency testing, and monitoring, documenting and maintaining supply inventory as needed.
- Maintenance of instruments, including keeping appropriate records, troubleshooting and performing and/or requesting repairs as necessary.
- Ensure and monitor proper use and consumption of reagents, materials and consumables.
- Perform other related duties as required for optimal clinical testing.
- Assist with the development, optimization, and validation of new tests under direction of the laboratory medical director and supervisor.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Biological Science - Biology, chemistry, Biochemistry, Neuroscience or similar majors.
- Medical Technologist license, State of Tennessee.
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) certification.
- 1-2 years of experience with clinical molecular or clinical laboratory testing preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization, planning and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the laboratory
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Something looks off?