Data Entry Clerk, Revenue Cycle
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a highly motivated Data Entry Clerk to accurately enter insurance information from the medical requisition and assist in overall billing procedures, reporting to the Billing Manager at the Diagnostics Division. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, organized, has attention to detail, a team player, and is excited about being a part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company shaping the category of AI-powered pathology.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for accurate data entry of insurance information per requisitions
- Review of patient demographics compared to what was registered by laboratory staff
- Responsible for verification of charges in billing system matches final path report from LIS
- Assist in overall billing procedures to ensure accuracy of accounts
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor or manager as deemed appropriate
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) of work experience preferred
- Relevant medical billing knowledge is valued but not required. We provide training!
- Working knowledge of billing and reimbursement procedures is valued but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must have positive internal customer service attitude and be a team player
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Something looks off?