Technical Program Manager
The role of technical program manager reports to the COO and partners across all R&D/Data/Products teams in the organization.
The Program manager will be an experienced leader skilled at working on early stage, cross-functional efforts working in partnership with leaders in data operations, research, software engineering, product management, and deployment. More broadly, the chosen candidate will work across a diverse and highly interdisciplinary team of researchers and engineers. The ideal candidate cares deeply about the technologies they work on, is a natural motivator, cross-functional relationship builder, and a champion for setting and hitting deadlines, driving the right level of process to ensure smooth and predictable program execution in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Partner with cross-functional leadership across the company with accountability for driving multiple programs from initial concept, through design, development and deployment
- Challenge assumptions and pressure-test workplans to achieve the ideal balance between optimizing the critical path and achieving overall program objectives
- Collaborate with functional partners (data, engineering, research, product) to identify scope, constraints, dependencies, risks, and timelines across programs
- Contribute to the strategic direction of our roadmap in partnership with research, product management, and cross-functional leadership
- Proactively identify technical, procedural, regulatory, legal, logistical, and communications challenges and drive creative solutions to resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Own communications across internal and external teams, including communication with team leadership. Distill complex topics to both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- 5+ years experience in healthcare project or program management in biosciences or healthcare
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple cross-functional SW product development projects including, planning, resource management and shepherding projects from initiation through completion
- Experience operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Experience and comfort with taking ownership for schedules, resourcing and prioritization across multiple inter-disciplinary teams
- Experience in process definition/improvements, program management, relevant tools
- Experience with SW SaMD
- Familiarity with SCRUM / Sprint methodology
- Familiarity with the Atlassian Suite
- Graduate degree in STEM fields
- PMP Certification
- Located in SF Bay Area
- Experience in team leadership, decision making, and presenting to groups
- The opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge AI research and development in the field of radiology.
- Flexibility with hybrid work at our San Carlos office, allowing you to create a work schedule that suits your needs.
- The chance to work with a diverse team of experts in the field.
Are you ready to join a team of driven, innovative thinkers at the forefront of using AI and machine learning to overcome cancer care's toughest hurdles? At Onc.AI, we offer a dynamic and supportive work environment with a host of benefits and perks including:
- A competitive compensation package and benefits, including stock options and flexible vacation policy, as well as generous parental leave.
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental, and vision plans, as well as 401k, health, and dependent care FSA for US-based employees.
- A strong commitment to building community through virtual and occasional in-person social gatherings.
Don't see a role that's a perfect fit for you or think you don't meet all the qualifications listed? That's okay! We're always looking for passionate individuals to join our team. Reach out and let us know what excites you about joining Onc.AI.
Diversity is a core value at Onc.AI and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.