ML Platform Team Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
- Impact clinical care in oncology by designing, building and deploying robust machine learning solutions
- Own software engineering projects as a part of our ML Platform team
- Work effectively as a part of our R&D team and with our product team to help define and implement an ML strategy, roadmap, and clinical/industrial products
- Design, develop and maintain software in conformance with medical device standards, industry best practices and internal coding standards
- Develop expertise in medical imaging (CT, PET, MRI) and medical data and their use in cancer diagnosis and treatment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar field
- Strong software development and design skills, including experience with code review and software unit testing
- Proficiency in Python or another OOP language
- 5+ years experience in industry
Nice to Have's
- Expertise using deep-learning frameworks, e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc, and a background in machine learning or computer vision
- Experience in data engineering or building scalable cloud systems
- Experience working with medical imaging or in a medical domain is a plus
Are you ready to join a team of driven, innovative thinkers at the forefront of using AI and machine learning to overcome cancer care's toughest hurdles? At Onc.AI, we offer a dynamic and supportive work environment with a host of benefits and perks including:
- A competitive compensation package and benefits, including stock options and flexible vacation policy, as well as generous parental leave.
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental, and vision plans, as well as 401k, health, and dependent care FSA for US-based employees.
- A strong commitment to building community through virtual and occasional in-person social gatherings.
Don't see a role that's a perfect fit for you or think you don't meet all the qualifications listed? That's okay! We're always looking for passionate individuals to join our team. Reach out and let us know what excites you about joining Onc.AI.
Diversity is a core value at Onc.AI and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.